Acquire the following documents or information from Maya:
- Onboarding form and checklist
- Vendor Security Questionnaire
- List of Maya IPs that needs to be whitelisted
For Payment Onboarding requirements, kindly contact your Maya Relationship Manager.
Submit the following to your Maya account manager:
- Accomplished Onboarding form and checklist.
- Accomplished Vendor Security Questionnaire.
Review and approval of Vendor Security Questionnaire (VSQ) is mandatory for Production Go-live.
- Your Public GPG Key. Don't have GPG keys yet? Learn how .
- Icon in PNG or JPG/JPEG format
Check out the references provided:
- Solution Kits, including:
- API specification
- API requirement
- Sample codes (i.e. Applying keys and decrypting data)
- Supporting articles
- Technical Overview / Walkthrough
Create the following endpoints in preparation to the integration activity:
- Session URL
- Landing page
Before you integrate to learn more.See
Receive the credentials and API keys from Maya:
Upon completion of partner onboarding you will be provided with the following tokens or keys.
- Maya Connect client ID
- Maya Connect client secret
- JWE and JWK keys to be used to decrypt profile data
- p2mid, if you have payments use case
- Fund Maya Wallet API Key, for withdrawal use case.
Perform integration testing:
- Make sure that Maya IPs are whitelisted,
- Use Sandbox credentials and API keys acquired provided by Maya.
- Download the Sandbox application sent your email, and use whitelisted Maya account. (This is based on email and mobile number provided on the Onboarding form.)
- [For Maya Payments Only] Set up your Sandbox Maya Business Manager account to view and manage transactions.
- [For Fund a Maya Wallet Only] Set up your MDTR Report Recipient, for the Sandbox Daily Transaction Reconciliation, see Know before you code .
Perform user acceptance testing:
- Create your own integration test scripts.
- Validate the session handshakes, transactions, settlement reports, and other scenarios based on Maya API requirements.
- Provide the Test cases to the Maya Relationship Manager and provide sign-off.
Coordinate with your assigned Maya Relationship Manager for the sign-offs after the User Acceptance Testing.
After testing the integration in our sandbox environment, it is time to move to Production.
- Maya’s Fulfillment Team to send you your MID and Production Maya Business Manager Access.
- [For Maya Payments Only] Set up your Maya Business Manager account to view and manage transactions.
- [For Fund a Maya Wallet Only] Set up your MDTR Report Recipient, for the Daily Transaction Reconciliation, see Know before you code .
- Receive production credentials (API keys, etc.)
- Be ready for the Post Production Testing. Once launched in production, prepare the following:
- Download the Maya App .
- Transaction Live accounts provided to Maya
- Reconciliation of expected transactions versus the settlement report and your database reports.
New credentials and keys will be provided for Production.
It will be received via an encrypted email from Maya. You may decrypt it using your public/private GPG keys. Learn how .
Updated 2 months ago