Contact your Maya Relationship Manager to acquire the complete list of required documents and forms.
Submit the following to your Maya account manager:
- All documents required by your Maya Relationship Manager.
- Your Public GPG Key. Don't have GPG keys yet? Learn how.
- Your Sandbox and Production IP addresses.
- Email address or the nominated recipient of the API Key.
Check out the references provided:
- Solution Kits, including:
- API specification
- API requirement
- Supporting articles
- Technical Overview / Walkthrough
Receive the credentials and API keys from Maya:
Credentials and keys will be received via an encrypted email. You should be able to decrypt it using your public and private GPG keys. Learn how
Perform integration testing:
- Use the acquired Sandbox credentials and API keys from Maya.
After testing the integration in our sandbox environment, it is time to move to Production.
New credentials and keys will be provided for Production.
It will be received via an encrypted email from Maya. You may decrypt it using your public/private GPG keys. Learn how
Updated about 2 months ago